Top online poker players make millions of fortunes. In this review, we will tell you about the five most successful poker pros who managed to provide a comfortable life not only for themselves and their children but also for their grandchildren.
The most profitable players in poker
When compiling the rating, we were guided by data published by the ASTX bb website. The review will only take into account the winnings of the players without the cost of online and offline tournaments.
The nickname “urindanger” belongs to Di Dang, a world-famous poker player who managed to earn more than $7,400,000 on a card game:
- The loudest victories fell in the period from 2007 to 2009;
- The poker player has almost no negative sessions;
- Di ranks 5th in the ranking of the most successful poker players.
And although little is known about the life of a player, he has no equal in the game at expensive tables. He is not afraid to take risks, but every decision he makes has good reasons.
Under the pseudonym, “trex313” hides a successful poker player Hac Dang – Di Dang’s brother. He has won over $6,600,000 in online and live tournaments. Like his brother, Hac cannot imagine life without poker:
- The brothers never gambled at the same table;
- “trex313” often plays full tilt in the room;
- Hack moved from the game to the restaurant business.
Dang Jr. is considered one of the strongest poker players of our time, although his earnings are more modest than that of “urindanger”.
Omaha and Hold’em lover
Ben Tollerene is a professional poker player who managed to win $7,500,000 in his entire career:
- A poker player can often be found at expensive full-tilt tables;
- Ben made the lion’s share of his capital on pot-limit Omaha;
- Tolleren won over $1,000,000 in Hold’em.
Until 2013, the poker player showed average results, but hard training and self-improvement paid off. The most serious achievement of the Americans was the victory at the British Poker Open in 2019, which brought in more than $1,000,000.
Daniel (“jungleman12” or “w00ki3z”) is a successful 8-figure poker player who frequently plays full tilt. With a capital of $10,300,000, he ranks 3rd in the ranking:
- Cates is one of the best Hold’em players;
- He’s not afraid to play hands-up even against Tom Dwan;
- Most of the bankroll (almost 5.5 million dollars) the American earned on Hold’em.
Daniel is a versatile poker player who has won 6-figure sums at the Omaha and Razz tables. He constantly travels to live tournaments in search of expensive tables and big winnings.
The Finn, PA, and Black Lotus are the nicknames of the Finnish poker player Patrik Antonius, whose profit is $11,300,000. The European is not afraid to take risks, and so far luck has not turned away from him:
- Finn loves cash games more than tournament competitions;
- In just 2.5 years, he won almost $12,000,000;
- The horse is Patrik’s favorite discipline, which brought him more than $5,700,000;
- To a lesser extent, Antonius loves Hi-Lo Omaha and Texas Hold’em.
The Finnish poker player only plays at the most expensive tables. Although he rarely plays in live tournaments now, he can be found in Full Tilt cash games.
The nickname “jeans89” belongs to Jens Kyllönen, the best player from the PokerStars team:
- Finn is considered one of the best in pot-limit Omaha;
- The player’s profit is $5,300,000 only in the PokerStars room;
- For the past 6 years, Jens has been at the top of the PokerStars rankings.
The most significant event in the career of a poker player was the victory at the WSOP in 2016, which brought in more than $1,120,000.
Winner of 10 WSOP bracelets
Phil Ivey is one of the brightest poker players of our time, who received 10 major WSOP trophies, and won the World Poker Tour:
- Over the past 4 years, he has won over $19,000,000;
- Phil shows his best results in pot-limit Omaha;
- Ivey won over $8,000,000 in Omaha tournaments;
- The horse is the 2nd best “Homeless Jerome” game.
The best online poker players were able to break into the poker Olympus only thanks to their perseverance, and desire to improve and win!